Sony WI-C200 Wireless In-Ear Headphones with Metallic Finish, 15 hours Battery Life, less time to charging, Headset with mic for phone calls. The WI-C200 is comfortable, versatile, and practical in-ear headphones that will fit seamlessly and stylishly into your life. Whether you’re listening to pop hits, classical concertos, and tapping your feet through jazz solos, the headphones deliver dynamic audio performance with deep bass and outstanding clarity.
It is time to stop untangling lengthy wires and start enjoying music on the go. Now enjoy non-stop music on the move. With a great battery life of up to 15 hours of playback, listen to your favorite playlists and podcasts all through the day. To top it off, headphones come with an upgraded quick charge function. When the battery runs low, just 10 minutes of charging gets you a full 60 minutes of playback. This means that even if you’re in a rush, you’ll soon be ready to get the music going again.
- Magnetic housing and Tangle-free cable for easy listening.
- The 9mm driver unit offers clear sound quality.
- Up to 15 hours of battery life.
- In-Built Mic for Hands-free calling with HD voice.
- Lightweight Neckband.
- Compatible with Google Assistant and Siri.
Users can go completely hands-free while making calls or listening to music as headphones come with a built-in microphone and are compatible with Google Assistant and Siri. One can enjoy entertainment on the go, connect with friends, check the weather, listen to music, set reminders, and more, using just your voice. Press the multi-function button twice and you’ll get instant access to Siri or Google Assistant.
The impressively light-weight in-ear headphones come with a neckband design to ensure comfort and to keep the headphones out of the way, So the user can listen to music with total freedom. Weighing 15g, the new headphones are engineered perfectly to offer a comfortable listening experience and carry around all-day long.
Those new headphones will make the music more immersive and enjoyable. With 9mm driver units headphones deliver clear and punchy sound. The compact headphones can be stored effortlessly in a bag. The magnetic housing cleverly snaps the earbuds in place to keep tangled cords. Now charging your device has got a lot simpler.back to menu ↑
back to menu ↑
Price In India
₹ 2,490.00 - ₹ 1,699.00
|TITLE||SONY WI C200|
|DIMENSIONS||42.1 x 22.6 x 19.5 cm|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||20 Hz–20,000 Hz|
|PLAYBACK TIME||15 hrs|
|CHARGING TIME||Approx. 3.0 hrs|
|BATTERY CHARGE METHOD||USB Charging|
|BLUETOOTH RANGE||10 m (30 ft)|
|BLUETOOTH FREQUENCY RANGE||2.4 GHz band (2.4000 GHz–2.4835 GHz)|
|COMPATIBLE DEVICES||All Bluetooth Devices|
|TOUCH CONTROL||No, Button|
|WHAT’S IN THE BOX||Neckband, USB cable, User manual|
- Design is good very Lightweight
- Sound Quality is good
- Smooth Connectivity
- Battery is good approx. 10-12 hours work
- Bass Quality is not so good
- Noise Isolation
- Build Quality: Build quality is good as having entangled free wire and also a clean look with a battery pack and media controls separate and are balanced so that no issue in weight distribution while they are in the neck.
- Sound Quality: The sound quality is good I will not say the best but if you love sony signature you will love the sound quality.
- Deep Bass: Well, this is the disappointment segment, so if you love deep bass then don’t buy these as these are not having punching bass and the profile is more like balanced rather than bass boost.
- Noise Isolation: Noise isolation is also average as these do not fit perfectly in the ear canal and give almost 50% isolation and that too if you are using the right size of earbuds otherwise it can further decrease as well.
- Button response: The response is good and you can control the media just by using these media controls. You can do Play/Pause, Next/Previous, change volume, and also call voice assistant.
- Call Quality: Call quality is average and no noise isolation can be found on these which means you cannot use them very well outdoors (Like metro or market).
- Connectivity and Comfortability: Connectivity is great as these are having Bluetooth 5.0 so you can use them indoors and as well as outdoors and will not have an issue if you are a few meters away from the phone. The comfortability part is not as good as I thought of because of the design as these are not ergonomic in design and do not fit perfectly in your ear canal.
- Battery life and charging: That part is appreciated by sony as they give almost 10-12 hrs of juice out of a single charge and as they are having USB-C charging so they get quickly charged also take almost an hour to charge completely.
- Dust and water-resistant rating: Though the dust and water-resistant is not mentioned still I think they can survive sweat easily and checked also it is working great after putting few droplets but still, if you want to use them in sweat it’s up to you. (I will not be responsible for any damage or issue if used in sweat).
- Value for Money: Well, I would not say it is value for money product and is recommended only for people who love a sony signature or want a sony earphone.