Oppo Enco M31 Summary
Oppo Enco M31 Wireless Bluetooth Neckband Earphones with Mic, Support AI-Powered Noise Reduction During Calls, Long Battery Life for Calls and Music, IPX5 Water Resistant, Supports Android and iOS. High-Resolution sound quality LDAC is a type of coding technology that can transmit HD audio wirelessly.
It can transmit about 3 times the data of ordinary Bluetooth audio, enabling users to enjoy Hi-Res audio. 9.2 mm full-range dynamic speaker unit. Two modes Balance mode and Bass mode, are suitable for different scenarios.
Adopts the industry’s advanced uplink noise reduction AI algorithm technology. The earphones can be perfectly adapted to Android phones and Apple phones. Earphones are professionally designed and are certified IPX5 waterproof.
Hear every detail in a broader spectrum of sounds with a frequency range extended to 40KHz. Sufficient power can support up to 12 Hours of using Long Battery Life for Calls and Music.
AI-Powered Noise Reduction Industry-leading AI-powered noise reduction algorithm keeps your calls crystal clear in noisy conditions.
Oppo Enco M31 Price in India
Oppo Enco M31 Specifications
|Dimensions||14.5 x 2.9 x 12.7 cm|
|Drive Size||9.2 mm|
|No. of Microphones||1 mic|
|Microphone Sensitivity||-38 dBv/Pa|
|Battery Capacity (mAh)||88 mAh|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable lithium-ion battery|
|Playback Time||12 hours in typical audio format|
8 hours in high-quality audio format
|Charging Time||1.5 hours|
|Charging Port||Type C|
|Bluetooth Range||10 m|
|Bluetooth Profile||A2DP SBC (328 Kbps, 44.1 kHz)|
|Compatible Devices||All Android & iOS Smartphones, Laptops, Tablets,|
|Box Content||Neckband, Additional Eartips 3 pair, Type-C Charging Cable & Quick guide book|
Oppo Enco M31 Review
Our Verdict for Oppo Enco M31
- This Bluetooth headset comes with an LDAC Bluetooth codec capable of transmitting 960 kbps bitrate songs. But note that those songs are not your average mp3 format songs. You will need FLAC or WAV format of songs that are either chargeable or very few songs available to download from torrent. Only then you can enjoy the full capability of this oppo enco m31.
- No doubt they sound better than any base-centric earphones. They have titanium drivers which speak quality.
- The battery life is based on what you listen to, if you going to download those high bitrate songs which are nearly 25 to 30 MB in size then only keep the LDAC option switched on in Bluetooth settings. Otherwise no use. Note: people with no knowledge about audio straight can buy Oneplus wireless z since they only provide good battery life.
- The battery life is 9 hrs continuous (mp3 format 320 kbps audio) with LDAC it should give you near about 6 to 7 hrs.
- The build is as good as OnePlus. Not necessary the wires need to be thick to be good in quality. Misconception. EVERY BLUETOOTH HEADSET SHOULD BE USED WITH CARE ELSE BUY WIRED EARPHONES.
- Please burn your drivers before concluding the sound quality for at least 2 to 3 days.
- The call quality is as good. Nothing around 5k will give you pin-drop background noise cancellation. So expect certain high pitch background noise to infiltrate. Oneplus wireless Z has a mic a little bit higher on the earphone wire makes no difference. It’s hardly 1 or more half-inch close to mouth which practically makes no sense.
- The earphones fit so well. I’ve never tried anything better in my life. You can even sleep sideways wearing in-ear earphones. This is a dream come true.
- The charging port is open. Should have been covered with some rubber clip at the least. No idea how will this age, only time can tell.
- Do select proper size buds for yourself, only then you will enjoy the real experience.
- Don’t wait for your battery to fall 10%. Charge it when it’s near 30% up to 90%. This way you can keep your battery healthy and long-lasting.
- Base boost mode is good. But only turn on if you are in that zone of listening to just a few bass-heavy songs or when you outdoors and can’t pay attention to real instruments in the background. Else balance mode is perfectly tuned.
- Just like the OnePlus wireless Z, even oppo enco m31 has a quick switch. You’ll need to press volume -/+ together to switch between your 2 devices.
FAQs: Oppo Enco M31
What charger can be used to charge Enco M31?
You can charge your OPPO Enco M31 with a type C charger.
Does it vibrate for incoming calls and notifications?
No, it does not vibrate for calls or notifications.
How do you know if the product is fully charged?
The light on the neckband changes to green color from red.
How is the Bluetooth connectivity for this neckband?
It supports Bluetooth 5.0 and the process is seamless.
Does it have dual connectivity?
No, it can be connected to a single device at a time.