Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Wired Earphones
₹ 999.00 - ₹ 749.00
(as of Feb 24,2021 07:10:58 UTC – Details)
Mi Dual Driver Specifications
|Title||Mi Dual Drive|
|Fit||In The Ear Wired|
|Connector Type||Wired Headphones|
|Item Weight||18 Grams|
|Noise Cancellation||Passive Noise Cancellation|
|Dynamic Drivers||8mm Dynamic Drivers|
|Frequency Response Range||20-40000Hz|
|Special Features||Powerful Bass, Tangle-Free Braided Cable|
|COMPATIBLE DEVICES||All 3.5mm Jack device (Audio Player, Laptop, Mobile, Tablet)|
|WARRANTY||1-Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|BOX CONTENT||Mi Earphones, Eartips 6U( 3 pairs S/M/L, M installed), User Manual|
Mi Dual Driver Colours
Mi Earphones Descriptions
Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Wired Earphones with Mic and Tangle-Free Cable(Black). Designed for high-definition dynamic bass to make your music great every day. Mi Dual Drivers In-ear Earphones are the best for immersive audio experience with dual dynamic drivers for powerful bass and crisp treble.
- The dual dynamic driver structure brings a quality sound experience with the drivers delivering rich bass and crisp treble.
- 10mm & 8mm Dynamic Drivers which produces Crisp Vocals & Rich Bass
- Passive Noise Cancellation.
- 3-button operation for better convenience and operability. Trigger the voice assistant by long-pressing the play/pause button.
- Magnetic Earbuds, Tangle-Free Braided Cable.
- Frequency Response Range: 20-40000Hz
- Soft comfortable anti-slip earplugs perfectly fit the contour of your ears offering exceptional comfort.
- 90° close-fitting design fits almost all smartphones and the minimal wire exposure keeps the durability intact.
It has Passive Noise cancellation, which blocks out the unwanted ambient noise to deliver an unmatched auditory experience, letting you enjoy your music, audiobooks, and movies at all volume levels. The tangle-free braided cable is smooth to touch and anti-winding that lets you store effortlessly it in your pockets, bag, or case without the worry of repeated untangling.
Dual drivers ensure low distortion and focus on all frequencies to deliver the complete sound experience whereas a single driver focuses on a single frequency range and distorts at high volumes.