JBL LIVE 200BT Summary
JBL LIVE 200BT in-Ear Wireless Neckband Headphones with 10 Hours Playtime, Multi-Point Connectivity & Premium Aluminum Housing. Make the most out of every moment and keep in touch with your world in style with the JBL LIVE 200BT.
Delivering JBL Signature Sound with wireless streaming along with their flexible neckband, these in-ear headphones allow you to connect in comfort while on the go. Enjoy the great sound delivered by their 8mm drivers with their punchy bass performance.
Stream your playlists for up to 10 hours and then fully recharge the battery in just 2 hours. Crafted with premium materials in a wide range of colors, the JBL LIVE 200BT headphones keep you connected thanks to a 3-button remote, microphone, and multi-point connection capabilities for seamless switching between devices.
Easy access to voice assistants enables seamless integration into every part of your world. And to further elevate your comfort and on-the-go convenience, users will enjoy their magnetic buds for tangle-free use as well as the soft-touch ear-tips included in multiple sizes.
JBL LIVE 200BT Price in India
- JBL Signature Sound: The legendary JBL Signature Sound as found at concerts, in the studio, and in the home is now available in a headphone.
- 10 Hours battery life: Enjoy long-lasting fun and fast recharging thanks to best-in-class 10 hours of playtime and a 2-hour quick charge.
- Bluetooth technology: Wireless sound streaming from smartphones, tablets, and televisions.
- Multi-point connection: Effortlessly switch from listening to music on your portable device to a call from your phone, so that you never miss a call.
- Hands-free calls with Voice Assistant: Easily control music, phone calls, and access your voice assistant with the one-button remote control and microphone.
- Magnetic buds: Magnetic ear tips ensure tangle-free convenience while the headphones are not in use.
- All-day comfort neckband: Designed to flow naturally with the contours of your head and neck, the headphones rest securely and comfortably even throughout the longest playlists.
- Premium aluminum housing: Premium materials make the headphones look as good as they sound.
JBL LIVE 200BT Specifications
|Colors||Black, Blue, Green Red, White|
|Dimensions||8 x 2 x 6 cm|
|Weight (g)||40 g|
|Drive Type||Dynamic Driver|
|Frequency Response||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Battery Capacity (mAh)||170 mAh|
|Battery Type||Polymer Li-ion Battery|
|Playback Time||Up to 10 hrs|
|Charging Time||2 hrs|
|Bluetooth Frequency||2.402GHz- 2.48 GHz|
|Bluetooth Profile||HFP v1.7, A2DP v1.3, AVRCP v1.5|
|Compatible Devices||Tablet, Smartphone, Laptop|
|Control||Volume/Call control Button|
|Voice Assistant||Google Assistant or Siri|
|Box Content||1 x LIVE 200BT|
3 x Sizes of ear tips
1 x Charging cable
1 x Warranty/Warning
1 x QSG/Safety Sheet
JBL LIVE 200BT Photos Gallery
JBL LIVE 200BT Review
JBL LIVE 200BT Pros & Cons
- Good battery, it gives 10 hours
- Decent range without breaking voice quality
- Lightweight and small bud design
- Not perfect for exercise
- Not good noise cancellation.
- Build Quality: Despite being lightweight, the build quality is good. The braided cords for the earpiece feel built to last. Had no trouble using them even in a noisy/windy environment. The only time drop in call quality happened was due to the Network issue as the problem never occurred with Whatsapp calling.
- Connectivity: Had issues connecting 2 devices at the same time. If I connect the headset to a Cell and a PC, it would connect but once I tried to switch from cell to PC, the audio from the PC was dropping. I had to disconnect it from the cell and re-connect it only to the PC. I also tried to move few meters away with walls in between, the connection dropped few times.
- Effects: The audio from the headphone is subtle and you can use them for a long time without getting any pain in your ears. A nice mix of treble and bass generates a good quality output. However, these are not recommended for pure bass lovers. It does not have that punch to create that wow factor. Overall it’s decent.
- Battery: Battery life is quite decent too, you can easily use it for 7-8 hrs once fully charged.
- Controllers: The controllers are good as well. The only difficulty I found was to actually differentiate the volume keys from the housing when wearing the headphone.
- On/Off slide switch.
- Bluetooth connector
- volume ‘+’ & ‘-‘ keys.
- USB port for charging.
- Value for Money: For a product worth >5k, you expect the best out of the headphones but this product does not deliver your expectations. Wireless headphones from other competitors offer products at a lesser price with almost the same features. The pricing is way too high and can be reduced.