JBL C100SI Summary
JBL C100SI Earphones come with powerful 9mm drivers the feel-it-in-your-bones bass response and the good sound quality we expected from JBL.
C100SI is ultra-lightweight and they are feather-light for all-day comfort. An in-line microphone with universal remote control lets you talk and manage your calls on Android and iOS devices.
It’s in 3 different colors on the market available Black, White, and Red. JBL provides 3 different sizes of ear-tips inbox for a more comfortable and good comfortable listening experience.
JBL C100SI Price in India
JBL Launch this amazing product in the Indian market with a competitive prince. The product base price is ₹1,299.00 and currently, the price is ₹599.00. Always Check the Current price of the product we are providing Store Links:-
One button universal remote with a Noise Isolation microphone enables you to answer and manage your calls effortlessly and without any hindrance.
The 3.5mm gold plating on the jack provides improved lossless connectivity and better data transfer.
JBL C100SI Specifications
|Colors||Black, White, Red|
|Dimensions||6 x 3 x 17.5 cm|
|Compatible Devices||All 3.5mm Jack Devices|
|Control||One Button Control|
|Voice Assistant||Yes, Goodge Assi/ Siri|
|Box Content||1 pair JBL C100SI, 3 sets of ear tips, Warranty card|
JBL C100SI Conclusion
- Good Highs & Lows.
- Noise cancellation to an extent.
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Excellent In-line microphone.
- Light wire quality.
- Tangled wire.
- Not so louder but loud as we need.
- Sound: Too great. I had to put my soundbar to half. Quality doesn’t lessen even at the max sound. The Bass is superb too.
- Built Quality: marvelous built. One thing I like about JBL is that they make slight changes even if the launched model is way old. Built quality has been upgraded. The only thing I wanted was an L-shaped lead but it’s okay.
- Noise cancellation: great noise cancellation. You can totally rely on this. Once you put it on everything will seem great about it.
- Ear comfort: fits too well. You won’t need to adjust them once you’ve put them on.