Boat Rockerz 185 In-Ear Wireless Neckband with BT v5.0, Immersive Audio, Dual Pairing, IPX4 Water Resistance, Magnetic Earbuds, Up to 15H Playback. Plug Into Nirvana on your boAt Rockerz 185 that comes equipped with Bluetooth v5.0. Via its 10mm Titanium drivers, it pumps out pure audio bliss for the listener. It offers a playtime of up to 15 hours with its powerful battery for an extended immersive experience.
Its IPX4 water-resistant build with a lightweight finish offers a carefree and comfortable listening experience to the user. It offers an adaptive fit and dons magnetic earbuds. One can command playback, hands-free, and smart voice assistant via its easy-to-access integrated controls and built-in mic. The user can connect the neckband to two devices simultaneously via dual pairing.back to menu ↑
back to menu ↑
Price in India
₹ 1,990.00 - ₹ 1,499.00
(as of Jun 18,2021 23:52:17 UTC – Details)
|Dimensions||97.3 x 2 x 1 cm|
|Drive Type||Titanium Drivers|
|Battery Capacity (mAh)||110mAh|
|Playback Time||15 hours|
|Charging Time||2 hours|
|Compatible Devices||All Bluetooth Devices|
|Voice Assistant||Ok Google/Hey Siri|
|Box Content||1 x Rockerz 185|
1 x Micro USB charging cable
2 x Pairs of additional
- Power on: When switched off, press and hold the MFB for 3 seconds. A Voice prompt will confirm the same. The red and blue LEDs will flash to indicate the same.
- Power off: In any mode, press and hold the MFB for 5 seconds. A voice prompt will confirm the same. The red and blue LEDs will flash for 1 second before the device turns off.
- Play/Pause: Single tap the MFB to play/pause music.
- Volume up: Tap the volume “+” buttons in steps to increase the volume. A beep will indicate maximum volume.
- Volume down: Tap the volume “-“button in steps to decrease the volume. A beep will indicate minimum volume.
- Answer/End call: Tap the MFB once when answering or ending a call to complete the action.
- Reject call: Press and hold the MFB for 2 seconds during an incoming call to reject the call.
- Previous Track: To go to the previous track, press and hold the “-” button for 2 seconds.
- Next Track: To skip to the next track, press and hold the “+” button for 2 seconds.
- Reset Device (Clear Paired List): Press and hold the “+” and “-“ buttons simultaneously for 5 seconds to clear the previous list of connected devices. The red and blue LEDs will flash 3 times to indicate the same.
- Dual Pairing: To connect Boat Rockerz 185 to two devices simultaneously, firstly connect the earphone to one of the devices. Then, switch both the earphone and the device off. Thereafter, connect the earphone to the second device, and again switch the first device on. The earphone will get connected to both devices. If not, connect the first device manually once again to activate dual pairing.
- Voice Assistant: Long press the MFB for 2 seconds to wake up the smart voice assistant
- Redial: Triple tap the MFB for redialing the last contacted number
Pros & Cons
- IPX4 Water Resistant
- Lightweight, Magnetic Earbuds
- Immersive sound experience
- 10MM titanium drive
- Poor noise cancellation